REFERENCE - BHAISHAJYA RATNAVALI AGNIMANDYA ROGADHIKARA
Agnitundi vati is an herbo-mineral formulation in tablet form. This formulation is formed of mixture of various herbs.
- Ajamoda - Trachyspermum roxburghianum
- Haritaki - Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki - Emblica officinalis
- Sarjikshara - Sodium bicarbonate
- Yava Kshara - Hordeum vulgare
- Vatsanabh - Aconitum ferox
- Jeeraka - Cuminum cyminum
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellerica
- Suta - Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka - Purified and processed Sulphur
- Chitrak - Plumbago zeylanica
- Saindhava Lavana – Rock salt
- Samudra Lavana – Common salt
- Tankana Bhasma – Borax
- Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
- Vidanga - Embelia ribes
- Vishamushti - Purified Strychnos nux vomica
- Jambira swarasa – Lemon juice
Method Of Preparation
- Take 10 grams of all the ingredients except vishamushti. Take vishamushti up to 160 grams.
- Now powder all the herbs and triturated with lemon juice.
- Make the pills by taking the vati up to 125 mg.
It is an herbal formulation which is available in tablet form. It is used in various disease conditions like indigestion and fever. It helps to balance the vata and kapha doshas in body and manage their related disorders. It is used to improve the digestion and helpful for various digestive problems like indigestion, tastelessness, gas, diarrhea, dysentery, intestinal worms and abdominal pain. It also improves the appetite and helpful in anorexia. It stimulates the flow of digestive juices. This medicine also improves the bowel movement and provides relief from constipation. It helps to detoxify the body and remove the toxins. Apart from these it is useful in management of arthritis, gout, muscle pain, nerve pain etc. It is good for heart and also beneficial in liver disease.
- Improves digestion
- Intestinal worms
One to two tablets two times a day after food.
- Use it under prescription.
- Avoid in high blood pressure.