Guaiacwood Essential Oil is steam purified from the bark, it melts quickly in warm bath. Its fragrance is described as sweet, woody and even fascinating. It is used in perfumery, it soothes the muscle and joints to lessen the ache.
- It is a rich essential oil made from the barks of Guaiacwood tree. The oil is extracted from the steam distillation process.
- Aroma – It has a woody, sweet, and deeply aromatic fragrance.
- Applications – It is mostly used in perfumes. However, it can also be used for making bath care products like soaps and bath bombs.
- Massage – It provides instant relief from sore muscles and joint pain. Therefore, it can be used as massage oil as well.
- Caution – This essential oil is undiluted and therefore, do not forget to dilute it before applying or massage it on skin.