Cassia is derived from cinamomum cassia, it has spicy, warm aroma. it helps in aiding digestion when combined with Lemon, it helps in reducing aching joints and uplifting aroma.
- It is a high-quality essential oil that is made from the barks, twigs, and leaves of Cassia tree.
- Aroma – It has a nice, warm, and spicy aroma. Moreover, the sweet undertone of this oil makes it much soothing than Cinnamon oil which also belongs to the same family.
- Aromatherapy – This essential oil can also be used in aromatherapy due to its stress busting and antidepressant properties.
- Massages – It can also be used in massages to reduce muscle and joint pain.
- Digestive – It can support digestion especially when combined with lemon juice.