It is widely used in perfumery for its rich fragrance. It is a great antiseptic essential oil, sedative, anti-microbial, vulnerary and astringent.
- It is a rich-quality essential oil that is used in various applications.
- Applications – It is used in perfumes and related products.
- properties – It is a strong astringent and is known for its anti-septic, anti-microbial, and sedative properties.
- Aroma – It has a woody, deep, and rich fragrance.
- Other uses – Cistus Essential Oil is useful for aromatherapy as it increases our focus and concentration. Therefore, it can be used while meditating as well.