As the name suggests, Grapeseed Oil is obtained from the seeds of the grapes, especially wine grapes. The seeds of the Grapes are laden with potent anti-oxidants and plant compounds. They comprise all the beneficial properties, such as anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic and anti-bacterial. Courtesy to its innumerable benefits, there’s been a high demand for Grapeseed Oil seen in modern times. Grapeseed Oil is being used in abundance for culinary purpose and cosmetic application.
Benefits of Grapeseed Oil:
- Grapeseed Oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, which protects cells from destroying free radicals.
- Grapeseed Oil penetrates into skin easily without leaving it oily.
- Grapeseed Oil regulates high blood pressure as well as cholesterol levels.
- Grapeseed Oil provides strength and shiny texture to the hair.
- Grapeseed Oil is known to improve sexual health as well.
- Grapeseed Oil can be used to treat baldness and proven effective in hair growth.
Uses of Grapeseed Oil:
Apply Grapeseed Oil on strands of hair and leave for 10 minutes. Afterwards, rinse with cold-water to experience deep-conditioning.
Treat hair loss by massaging Grapeseed Oil on scalp mixed with one or two drops of Jojoba Oil.
Apply Grapeseed Oil on the area affected by sunburn to lighten the pigmented skin.
Rub Grapeseed Oil on skin before sleeping every night to get moisturized skin next day.
Dab some Grapeseed Oil on a cotton ball and rub over the face to remove makeup.
Take few drops of Grapeseed Oil in palms and massage the face in upwards direction to tighten skin pores and lighten the skin.
Apply Grapeseed Oil under eyes before retiring to bed to get rid of dark circles.