Kaph Kuthar Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in Kapha type of fever, with heaviness in body. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic tradition. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Kaph Kuthar Ras Benefits:
- It is used to treat Kapha type of fever, associated with heaviness, cold etc.
- It is also used to relieve respiratory conditions such as cough, cold, bronchitis etc.
REFERENCE - RASA RATNA SAMUCCAYA
Kaph Kuthar Ras is one of the known ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from the mixture of minerals and herbs. This is known to treat problems related with cough and phlegm.
- Shuddh parad - Calcinated and purified mercury
- Shuddha gandhaka - Calcinated and purified sulphur
- Saunth - Zingiber officinale
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Tamra bhasma - Calcinated and purified copper
- Loha bhsama - Calcinated and purified iron
- Kateli - Solanum surattense
- Kutki - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Dhattura - Datura stramonium
Method Of Preparation
- Take the ingredients in equal quantity.
- Take mercury and Sulphur, mix till the minerals lose its shine and form like kajali.
- Now mix this kajali with loha and tamra bhsama mixture.
- Take the ingredients saunth, pippali and maricha. Powder the ingredients and mix with kateli flower’s juice in mortar pestle for 6 hours.
- After then tincture with kutki’s kwath and dhattura’s leaves.
- Now take the paste up to 125 mg and make its pills.
One to two pills with nagarbael's (piper betle) water.
- Chest congestion
- Kapha fever
Take medicine under medical prescription.