Kamdudha Ras is herbal-mineral ayurvedic classical medicine. It is beneficial in digestive ailments, chronic fever, debility after fever or chronic disease, burning sensation, vertigo, nausea, vomiting etc.
According to ayurvedic principles, Kamdudha Ras has SHEETA VIRYA (cool potency), so it is useful in every PITTA ROGA classified in ayurveda. It is beneficial in almost all disease when any of following symptoms is present:
- Burning sensation
- Heat sensation
- Reeling sensation or vertigo
- Epigastrium tenderness
- Bleeding tendencies
- Excessive sweating
- Acidic perspiration
- Excessive thirst
- Hot flashes
- Vomiting with yellowish or sour water
- Sour taste of mouth
- Loose motions with burning sensation.
REFERENCE: AYURVEDA SARA SANGRAHA, RASA RASAYANA PRAKARANA.
Kamdudha Ras is classical preparation that maintains the balance of Pitta. This Ayurvedic medicine consists of herbal and mineral ingredients and available as in tablet. It is useful in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases.
- Amrutha Satwa (Giloya satva) - Water extract of Tinospora cordifolia - 10 grams
- Svarna Gairika (Red ochre - purified) - 10 grams
- Abhraka Bhasma (Silica Bhasma) - 10 grams
- Moti pishti - 10 grams
- Praval pishti - 10 grams
- Mukta shuktipishti - 10 grams
- Kapardak bhasma - 10 grams
- Shankh bhasma - 10 grams
Method Of Preparation
All ingredients are taken to form tablets.
- Consume 125 mg - 1 - 2 tablets 1-2 times daily before or after having meals or as suggested by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Female conditions - Taken along with cow milk or rice washed water.
- In case if Pitta is imbalanced, it can be taken along with sugar and cow milk.
- In diabetic patient it can be taken along with long pepper.
- A useful Ayurvedic treatment for Gastritis, diarrhea with blood discharge and diabetes.
- Very good to use in female problems like leucorrhea, heavy menstrual bleeding
- This medicine must be taken under strict medical directions.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe.
- Better to avoid in children and pregnant women.
- It's over dose might results in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have only prescribed dose and for the suggested period of time only.