Labdanum Essential Oil is derived mainly for the perfume industry and the wax extracted by boiling leaves. It has anti-microbial, antiseptic properties. it relieves stress,depression and it is widely used in aromatherapy.
- Labdanum essential oil is a rare and premium-quality essential oil that is popular in perfumery and aromatherapy.
- Aroma – It has a sweet, musky, and sensuous aroma.
- Applications – This essential oil is mainly used in making perfumes and aromatherapy. Its divine and uplifting fragrance can prove to be useful while performing yoga, meditation, and while offering prayers.
- Aromatherapy – Labdanum essential oil can be used directly or you can blend it with Bergamot, Frankincense, Clary Sage, and some other essential oils for enhancing its benefits. It is used in aromatherapy due to its stress relieving properties.
- Other properties – It also possesses antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. As a result, it can be used to heal wounds and cuts.