Lavandin Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of leaves and flower/buds. It is more stimulating than lavender. It helps in curing respiratory problems and muscular conditions.
- It is a high-quality essential oil that is obtained by the steam distillation process. Leaves and buds/flowers of Lavandin plant are used for making this oil.
- Aroma – It has a pleasant and floral aroma that can be compared to the aroma of Lavender oil. However, its aroma is much more stimulating and strong than that of Lavender.
- Healing – This essential oil is well-known for its healing properties. Circulatory, muscular, and respiratory issues can be cured with the help of this oil.
- Caution – Do not apply this oil directly on the skin. Always dilute it with a suitable carrier oil before application.
- Aromatherapy – It has relaxing and rejuvenating effects on mind. Therefore, it is also used in aromatherapy.