How do you ship your orders? by ground couriers We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. Do you ship to international locations? We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location. How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints. How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website www.wonderherbals.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping. How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are: In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 4 warehouses hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement. What are the shipping charges on wonderherbals.com? The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees). Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable. Please read the product details column before placing an order. Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time: l. Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above. 2. Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.) 3. The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. 4. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. 5. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY At Wonder Herbals, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to making your shopping experience with us as delightful as possible. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return on our Website. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. We assure you that all products sold on WonderHerbals are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’, our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered. Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange. All this is backed byWonderHerbals’s Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. In any case, all your purchases on WonderHerbals are backed by Buyer Protection for 15 days from the date of delivery, in case you face any issues. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund in 10 days will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
Neredu ginjalu is an important fruit, associated with many health and medicinal benefits. The Neredu ginjalu is known to relieve stomach pain, carminative, anti-scorbutic and diuretic. Jamun vinegar is good to reduce enlargement of spleen, diarrhea, and who has urine retention problems. Jamum’s ployphenolic compounds are effective against cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, asthma and arthritis. Various digestive disorders i.e. flatulence, bowel spasm, stomach disorders, dysentery are cured by jamun. It is also eaten as tonic to increase sexual activity.
Use of Seeds, Bark and Leaves of Jamun/Jambul
Seeds of jamun are used by Ayurvedic practitioners, herbalists and traditional healers in various formulations. The seeds are usually dried and powdered. Jamun powder is mixed with different herbs and spices in accordance with treatment for an ailment, illness, or disease.
Bark powder of jamun tree is mixed with jamun juice and used as a treatment for cough and cold.
In several Asian cultures, leaves of jambul are grounded into a fine paste and given to individuals suffering from dysentery. Leaves of this fruit are also used to treat frequent urine discharge, excess sweating, and healing wounds.
1. Jamun is known to be an effective treatment for diabetes. Extracts of bark, leaves and seeds are used in combination with herbs to reduce levels of glycosuria and blood sugar. Powder of dried seeds is consumed with honey over a course of 2 months for beneficial changes in sugar levels. Research indicates Jamun seeds which are rich in alkaloids have hypoglycemic properties effective in reducing high blood sugar. Jamun juice should be included in a diabetic’s nutritional diet.
2. Bark of Jamun tree has antihelmintic properties, which help in treating urinary disorders. A glass of Jambul juice with 1/2 teaspoon of bark powder daily is recommended for persons with urinary infections and urinary tract disorders.
3. Bark powder mixed with water is effective in curing tapeworm infection.
4. Consumption of Jamun minimizes the risk of cancer. This fruit has several bioactive phytochemicals that include polyphenols, which contain anthocyanin known to fight cancer cells. Individuals that undergo chemotherapy or radiation sessions benefit significantly from jamun juice consumption. Anthocyanins, flavonoids, ellagic acid and gallic acid present in jambul have the capacity to prevent carcinogenesis in organs.
5. Jamun juice is excellent for natural bowel movement.
6. Jamun has medicinal properties. Juice of this fruit is a natural astringent used as a mouthwash as it eliminates bad breath. Pulp of jambul is used as a treatment for gingivitis (bleeding gums). In some Asian cultures leaves of jamun tree are burnt to form an ash. This ash is rubbed on teeth to strengthen them.
7. Leaves and bark of jamun are used in combination with other ingredients by Ayurveda and Unani practitioners for various treatments such as diarrhea and indigestion. Traditional healers in Asia use seed, leaf and bark powder of Jambul tree is several herbal formulations.
8. Jamun seed powder and turmeric is mixed with jamun juice andapplied on skin to get rid of blemishes and light scars.
9. Jambul juice with powder of its leaves is an excellent treatment for ulcerative colitis.
10. Regular consumption of jambul for 2 to 4 months helps individuals with problems of bleeding hemorrhoids significantly.
11. Jamun is known to enrich blood and also protect from liver damage. Many herbalists recommend juice of this fruit with herbs because it has antioxidants and flavonoids that play a huge role in purification of blood. Natural acids present in this fruit play a pivotal role in digestive enzyme secretion. Regular intake of jambul stimulates healthy liver function.
12. Decoction of jamun seeds that contains aromatic herbs is an excellent home remedy to relieve fatigue and strain.
13. Wine and vinegar made from jamun is used as a cure for sore throat, whooping cough, cuts, bruises, and open wounds.
14. Seed powder is used as a cure for digestive disorders, an excellent home remedy for bloating. Powder of seeds in jamun juice is excellent for individuals with a suppressed immune system.
15. Fruit pulp of jambul is used as a home remedy for asthma and chronic cough.
Need some help? Ask us!