Opoponax Absolute Oil is steam distilled from the resin from trees of the same breed, the essential oil is very aromatic, it is antiseptic, fragrance fixative.
- Opoponax Oil is obtained from the resins of the Opoponax trees that belong to the same family of trees that Myrrh trees belong.
- Fragrance – It’s fragrance can be compared to the fragrance of the Myrrh essential oil. However, it is sweeter and milder than it. Overall, it has a spicy and floral aroma that is pleasant and promotes happy mood.
- Uses – It is typically used as a fixative while manufacturing perfumes.
- Properties – This oil exhibits antiseptic properties. It is made from the steam distillation process.
- Caution – Do not apply it directly on the skin. Dilute it with a carrier oil before using it to treat skin issues or for massages.