Oudh Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory, tonic, digestive, it is used as natural incense, it is also used during massage, used in perfumery, bath and body products, it is also used foe meditation.
- It is a premium quality essential oil that is obtained from stream distillation process. Infected wood of Agarwood trees as used for making this oil and therefore, it is also known as Agarwood essential oil.
- Properties – This essential oil is well known for its digestive and tonic properties. Moreover, it also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Applications – It is a multipurpose oil that can be used for making perfumes, incense sticks, body, and bath care products.
- Massage – It gets absorbed by the skin cells instantly and nourishes the skin deeply. Therefore, it can be used for massage purposes as well.
- Aromatherapy – This essential oil has calming effects on the mind and body. Therefore, it can be used in aromatherapy sessions or while mediating.