Saraswatarishta is an Ayurvedic medicine used in many health conditions. It is a liquid Ayurvedic medicine. Saraswatarishta contains 5 – 10 % of self generated alcohol in it. This self generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble active herbal components to the body. It is also called Sarasvatarishtam
Saraswatarishtam dosage: 12 – 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food. If needed, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water. It is advised to drink a cup of milk after taking this medicine.
Traditionally it is administered for one month time period.
Saraswatarishta benefits –
Saraswatarishta is a anti aging herbs tonic.
It is a good memory tonic. It is good for people of all ages, improves immunity, voice tone and strength.
It is also used in mental conditions, epilepsy, insanity and to improve quality of semen and sperms.
Adults: 12 - 24 ml. once or twice daily, after food. If required, it can be mixed with equal quantity of water. It is suggested to drink a cup of milk after taking this medicine.
Kids: In lower dose it is safe to use this medicine, in children above age of 5 years old.
Pregnancy and lactation: During pregnancy, use of this medicine should be avoided. It can be taken during lactation period, under medical supervision, for a short period of time.
- It enhances intelligence.
- It improves total mental ability.
- Promotes the brain sharpness.
- Useful to treat the mental diseases.
- Used in the treatment of epilepsy.
- Improves immunity.
- Useful in the problems like stammering and hoarseness of voice.
- Useful to cure the digestive and bowel problems.
- Useful in the sexual debility.
- Improves quality of semen and sperms.
- Useful in menstrual disorders.
- Useful in infertility both in males and females.
In prescribed dosage, this medicine has no side effects.