Sarivadi Vati is an Ayurvedic tablet used in treating hearing problems such as tinnitus, ear infection etc. This medicine is widely used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Sarivadi Vati Benefits:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of ear problems such as Tinnitus, hearing loss, ear infection etc.
- It is also used to treat diabetes, bleeding diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, chronic fever, infertility treatment, epilepsy, alcoholism, and cardiac diseases.
Sarivadi Vati Dosage:
1 – 2 tablets at before or after food, once or twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
REFERENCE: AYURVEDA SARA SANGRAHA
Sarivadi Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine available in the tablet form. It is used to treat the hearing problems such as tinnitus, ear infection etc.
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Licorice – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa
- Cinnamon - Cinnamomum verum
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Cardamom - Ellettaria cardamomum
- Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
- Priyangu – Callicarpa macrophylla
- Nilotpala – Nymphaea stellata
- Guduchi -Tinospora cordifolia
- Clove – Syzigium aromaticum
- Triphala – Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica, Emblica officinalis
- Abhraka bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
- Loha bhasma – Bhasma of purified and processed Iron
- Bhringraj decoction – Eclipta alba
- Arjuna – Terminalia arjuna
- Java -Hibiscus rosasinensis
- Makoy – Solanum nigrum
- Gunjamoola – Root of Abrus precatorius
Method Of Preparation
Made the fine powder of ingredients from 1-12 by taking one gram of each. Then 14 grams of both Abhraka bhasma and Loha bhasma are also added. It is further processed with decoction of Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Java (Hibiscus rosasinensis), Makoy (Solanum nigrum) and Gunjamoola (Root of Abrus precatorius). Tablets of 375 mg are rolled.
Sarivadi Vati is an amazing combination of natural ingredients which is used to manage the various problems. Primarily this medicine is used to manage hearing problems such as tinnitus, ear infection etc. Antimicrobial action of this medicine fights against the bacterial infections in ear. In diabetes, this helps to lower down the elevated blood sugar levels. It works well to manage the bleeding disorders like rectal bleeding, hemorrhage, epistaxis, menstrual disorders etc. Natural ingredients used in this formulation help to manage the heart and respiratory complications. Moreover cardiovascular properties of this medicine help to strengthen the heart muscles and maintain the proper blood flow in the body. Sarivadi Vati is known to be very effective to lower down the temperature in chronic fever. It is also a good medicine to manage the symptoms in epilepsy like seizures, fainting, temporary confusion etc.
- Hearing loss
- Ear infection
- Bleeding diseases
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Chronic fever
- Infertility treatment
- Cardiac diseases.
1-2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food, or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
- This medicine should be avoided in the children and pregnant ladies.