Mustard oil extracted from cold pressed mustard seeds is use fun for both external use and oral health, i.e.,worm injestation, pain & inflammation, to treat pruritus to enhance hair & skin health etc.. In ayurveda it is used to increase pitta Disha and pacify kappa & vata. It is also used in manufacturing of many ayurvedic medicines such as Somayaji tailed etc...
COLD PRESSED ORGANIC MUSTARD OIL
* Mustard oil contains selenium & zinc ,which are beneficial for hair growth. It also contains omega 3-fatty acids which makes the hair to be healthier.
* It can be used on skin as it contains vitamin E which is beneficial for skin health.
* Mustard oil can be used for oil pulling for oral health and mustard oil with salt can be used to massage the gums to treat gum diseases.
* By applying mustard oil on skin , it can keep the insects away and acts as a good repellent for insects.
* It can be used as a massage oil which relives pain & relaxes the muscles.It also improves circulation in the body.
* Improves circulation
* Moisturizes the skin
* Anti bacterial & anti fungal
* Promotes sweating
* Good for hair & skin health
* Acts as anti repellent to insects
* Good for massage & warms the body
* Reduces dandruff
* Used for oil-pulling
* It can be used as toner , detans & lighten dark spots
* As mustard oil increases pitta dosha , it should be avoided during excessive during sensation.
* As it is a irritant, it should not be used to massage babies
* It contains E runic acid which have toxic effects on high doses intake
HOW TO USE IT :
* It is the best to dilute it with a carrier oil and apply on hair & skin