Ashoka (Saraca Asoca) Powder
Ashoka (Saraca Asoca) Powder
How do you ship your orders? by ground couriers We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. Do you ship to international locations? We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location. How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints. How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website www.wonderherbals.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping. How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are: In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 4 warehouses hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement. What are the shipping charges on wonderherbals.com? The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees). Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable. Please read the product details column before placing an order. Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time: l. Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above. 2. Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.) 3. The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. 4. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. 5. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY At Wonder Herbals, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to making your shopping experience with us as delightful as possible. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return on our Website. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. We assure you that all products sold on WonderHerbals are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’, our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered. Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange. All this is backed byWonderHerbals’s Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. In any case, all your purchases on WonderHerbals are backed by Buyer Protection for 15 days from the date of delivery, in case you face any issues. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund in 10 days will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
Ashoka churnam a Bark powder of Saraca asoka.
Indication: Useful in gynecological disorders like Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, infertility and strengthen the female reproductive system.
Dose : 2 to 6 grams, two times daily along with Hot water or honey, before or after food as directed by physician.
Side effects: No known side effects, Used under medical supervision.
Method of Storage: Stored in airtight container in dry place.
Shelf life period: Around 6 month.
Rasa: Kashaya, tikta.
Dosha karma: Pittahara.
Roga Karma: Raktapradara, arsha, hrdroga, krimi, daha, trishna, vrana and apachi.
Ashoka tree is a small evergreen herb found in Deccan plateau and Western Ghats of Indian sub-continent. It has beautiful and fragrant flowers which grows in bunches. They are orange and yellow in color which turns into red before they fall. Ashoka gets flowers between February and April. The tree is considered as one of the most sacred trees in the Indian customs. Ashoka tree is dedicated to love god Kama. The botanical name given to the tree is Saraca Indica and the Indian name is Ashoka tree. The word ‘Ashoka’ in Sanskrit means ‘no grief’. No doubt the meaning is proved by the several medicinal qualities of the tree. Furthermore one can find capsules and tonics made from bark, seeds and flowers of the Ashoka tree. These are sold in markets as natural supplements for various disorders. This is the main herb recommended for women to relieve them from gynecological problems. It keeps women energetic and youthful with its anti-depressant properties. Hence it is used as the best medicine for women since ages. In short Ashoka tree is widely used to heal several health issues. Read on the article to know more in detail about the benefits of Ashoka tree.
Health Benefits of Ashoka Tree
Below are some of the top Ashoka tree benefits –
Ashoka tree is a famous medicinal plant which cures ample number of disorders. Each part of the tree is loaded with one or the other health benefits. Listed below are few effective health benefits of Ashoka tree.
- Cosmetic: The bark of the tree is used for preparing cosmetics to improve the complexion. In addition it is also beneficial for ladies who face painful or irregular menstrual cycle. It also best recommended remedy to treat vaginal discharge
- Stomach Swelling: Intake of bark or leaves of Ashoka helps to get rid of worms and removes swelling in the stomach. Furthermore the stem bark is rich in anti-fungal, pain killing and anti-bacterial properties. Hence it provides a great relief from the burning sensation such as scorpion sting
- Blood Purifier: Consuming tonics made of bark, flowers and leaves of Ashoka tree treats diarrhea and purifies the blood
- Diabetes: Dried flowers of the tree are very helpful for the people who are suffering from diabetes. Prepare powder from dry flower of the tree and take 1 tsp daily to keep sugar level in control
- Piles: In addition the Ashoka herbal supplements cure the bleeding caused by piles. You can also prepare a decoction using the bark of the tree to treat internal piles
- Inflammation: Decoction of the bark relieves from burning sensation and can be used as a wash. It also soothes inflammation externally and internally.
- Uterus: The bark of this herbal tree is rich in ketosterol. It treats uterine fibroids and other internal fibroids as well. Hence it is considered as one of the common household remedy for uterine disorders. The mucosa of the uterus could be toned by powdered bark. Boil 2 tsp of bark powder in 2 glass of water till it is reduced to 1/4th. Filter it and take 30ml of this decoction 2 times a day
- Fungal Infection: Ashoka tree bark is loaded with chloroform, methanol and other properties that treat bacterial and fungal infections
- Complexion: Capsules produced from Ashoka tree are of great benefit for skin and overall complexion. In addition these tablets are consumed as natural supplement to treat irritations or burning sensations in the skin
Note and Precautions for Using Ashoka Tree for Health Benefits
There are lots of Ashoka tree benefits and no serious side effects caused with the use of Ashoka supplements, but still one should always keep the following things in mind.
- It is advised that pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should not consume any products produced from Ashoka tree
- It is always safe to consult your health professional before trying out any of these natural supplements
False ashoka tree
This tree is primarily found in India and is from genus Polyalthia, originally called as Asopalav Tree. In is often mistaken with Ashoka tree, Saraca indica but is very different from it in all aspects. It has a unique feature out of which it is able to reduce noise pollution. Due to this feature it is often planted in gardens or parks. It highly resembles cypress trees due to its pattern of growth that is erect pillar like. This tree is also used for landscaping in parks or beside roads. Its flowers are apple green in color whereas Ashoka tree flowers are red in color. Its fruits have only one seed whereas Ashoka tree has multiple seeds inside its fruit.
Need some help? Ask us!