How do you ship your orders? by ground couriers We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. Do you ship to international locations? We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location. How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints. How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website www.wonderherbals.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping. How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are: In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 4 warehouses hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement. What are the shipping charges on wonderherbals.com? The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees). Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable. Please read the product details column before placing an order. Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time: l. Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above. 2. Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.) 3. The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. 4. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. 5. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY At Wonder Herbals, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to making your shopping experience with us as delightful as possible. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return on our Website. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. We assure you that all products sold on WonderHerbals are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’, our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered. Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange. All this is backed byWonderHerbals’s Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. In any case, all your purchases on WonderHerbals are backed by Buyer Protection for 15 days from the date of delivery, in case you face any issues. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund in 10 days will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
- There is some evidence that ashwagandha dhumpalu combined with deep breathing and a specific diet might reduce symptoms of anxiety. The effect of ashwagandha alone in anxiety is unclear.
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder . Some clinical research shows that a combination herbal product containing ashwagandha dhumpalu may improve attention and impulse control in children. The effect of ashwagandhadhumpalu alone is unclear.
- A brain condition called cerebellar ataxia. Preliminary research shows that ashwagandha in combination with an alternative form of medicine known as Ayurvedic therapy might improve balance in people with cerebellar ataxia.
- Diabeties. There is some evidence that ashwagandha might reduce blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- High cholestral. There is some evidence that ashwagandha might reduce cholesterol levels in patients with high cholesterol.
- Male infertility. Some preliminary clinical evidence suggests that ashwagandha might improve spem quality, but not sperm count, in infertile men. It is not known if taking ashwagandha can actually improve fertility.
- Arthrities. There is preliminary research that ashwagandha taken in a particular supplement (Articulin-F) along with other ingredients might improve arthritis symptoms. The impact of ashwagandha alone in osteoarthritis is unclear.
- Parkinson’s disease. Preliminary research suggests that a combination of herbs including ashwagandha improves Parkinson’s symptoms. The effect of ashwagandha alone in Parkinson’s is unknown.
- Liver problems.
- Swelling (inflammation).
- Inducing vomthing.
- Altering immune system function.
- Preventing the signs of aging.
Ashwagandha is an herb well known in the Hindu Ayurvedic system and is native to India, northern Africa, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East. It is an evergreen and a member of the pepper family. Also known as Withania somnifera, Indian Ginseng, Withania, and Winter Cherry, it typically grows to a maximum height of three feet and has yellow flowers with raisin size fruit.
It's use goes back thousands of years in the Hindu Ayurvedic system and is sometimes referred to as "Indian Ginseng." It is believed that Ashwagandha will increase stamina, improve sexual function, strengthen the immune system, improve memory, soothe and calm anxiety and slow the ageing process as well as many other conditions. Because of this, it is a major herb in the the Ayurvedic system and is one of the most used in India.
Ashwaganada is also claimed to have anti-bacterial properties and is used in a poultice for some skin conditions and wounds. There may be some benefit in using Ashwaganada if undergoing chemotherapy treatments.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a rasayana (rejuvenative) and an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress. Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia.
- Maximizing the body's ability to resist stress, Ashwagandha enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, restful sleep at night. It is considered one of the best herbs for calming vata and for revitalizing the male reproductive system. Used by both men and women, it maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscle and bone, while supporting proper function of the adrenals.
- This potent herb is used to promote muscle strength and to support comfortable joint movement. It is also used to maintain a healthy libido, for it is said to bestow upon its user the vitality and strength of a horse. As a rejuvenative, Ashwagandha is particularly useful to seniors and for anyone that would benefit from a nourishing, natural source of energy.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: Gauranteed to support your health or your money back!
Need some help? Ask us!