Rose Powder Benefits | Rose Petals Powder Uses. Rose Powder is made with the finest roses, rose petal powder contains a myriad of naturally occurring components that make it an excellent benefits to any skin care regimen. Rose Petal Powder is usually combined with other herbal ingredients or used with clays to create a range of beneficial treatments for toned and glowing skin. Rose powder is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and mature skin.
HOW TO USE Gulabi choornam
- Using rose petal powder and pure Amla powder together creates a masks that both rejuvenates and tones skin.
- Using pure multani and rose powder together creates a mask that will clean deep and refresh the skin.
- Neem and rose will address oily skin issues without stripping the skin.
- Add rose petal powder to your bath for skin that feels refreshed and glows.
- It moisturizes your skin, and is good for sensitive skin
- It is a natural skin toner
- It rejuvenates after a stressful day
- It cleanses skin