Vepa Noone (Neem oil) 200ml
Vepa Noone (Neem oil) 200ml
How do you ship your orders? by ground couriers We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. Do you ship to international locations? We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location. How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints. How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website www.wonderherbals.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping. How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are: In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 4 warehouses hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement. What are the shipping charges on wonderherbals.com? The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees). Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable. Please read the product details column before placing an order. Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time: l. Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above. 2. Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.) 3. The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. 4. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. 5. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY At Wonder Herbals, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to making your shopping experience with us as delightful as possible. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return on our Website. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. We assure you that all products sold on WonderHerbals are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’, our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered. Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange. All this is backed byWonderHerbals’s Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. In any case, all your purchases on WonderHerbals are backed by Buyer Protection for 15 days from the date of delivery, in case you face any issues. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund in 10 days will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
If you care about your beauty, you should definitely think about using neem oil or commonly called as ‘Neem ka tel‘ in Hindi.
History Of Neem Tree:
Neem trees are native to India and other parts of Asia and are known as Margosa Tree in English and their botanical term is Azadirachta Indica. Neem is a multipurpose herb and because of its exceptional medicinal properties of curing illness, it is often referred to as “plant with a promise”.
In ancient Vedas, neem tree is referred to “Sarva Roga Nirvarini” – one capable of curing every illness and ailments. Neem has been used in India since thousands of years and is used extensively in many Ayurveda medicines for its disease fighting properties.
Every part of the tree, branch, leaves, barks, fruits, flowers and root are extremely beneficial as they contain azadirachtin compound which gives neem its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic properties. It is extremely beneficial in treating various infections and strengthening the immune system. Besides its several health benefits, it is also used in a variety of household products. It is a safe to use and does not lead to any side effects.
From this tree comes the famed neem oil. Neem oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the fruits and seeds of neem tree. The oil is light to dark brown in color depending upon its method of processing. It is very bitter in taste mainly because of its triglycerides and triterpenoid compounds. It is used for several purposes. Neem oil contains fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid which are beneficial for the skin. The benefits of neem oil are many.
23 Amazing Benefits Of Neem Oil:
Neem seed oil provides effective treatment option for damaged skin and hair. The anti-bacterial formula of this natural product makes it an amazing smoother for the skin as well as for the hair. Explore the 23 unmatched beauty benefits offered by neem oil that will leave you pleasantly surprised!
A. Benefits Of Neem Oil For Skin:
Neem oil is loaded with nutrients and is used in a variety of lotions, creams soaps and of course cosmetics. It is extremely beneficial for eczema prone skin and will benefit people who suffer from psoriasis and acne. Its astringent properties help to cure minor cuts and wounds. Probably, this is the reason ointments carry neem oil as it primary component. Neem oil helps to relieve dry and itchy skin.
1. Protects Skin And Fights Ageing:
Neem contains high level of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage.
1. It also contains carotenoids which provide high antioxidants that defend the skin against age promoting free radicals.
2. Neem oil is high in essential fatty acids and Vitamins. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and rejuvenates it and improves its elasticity.
3. With regular usage, neem also smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, thus fights the signs of ageing.
2. Fights Acne:
Neem oil is ideal for acne prone skin because it clears up pimples and removes bacteria that cause break outs.
1. Neem oil contains aspirin like compound which removes the acne causing bacteria from the skin.
2. It also helps to reduce redness and inflammation.
3. The high fatty acid content in neem oil prevents and treats scar that occurs because of acne and is non comedogenic.
4. It can also be used as a face mask to remove the entire impurities ad tightens the pores.
3. Relieves Symptoms Of Ezcema:
The root of eczema mainly lies in the genes and runs in the family. Neem oil helps to relieve eczema symptoms but cannot cure the root cause of eczema.
1. Since neem is particularly high in Vitamin E and fatty acids, it quickly penetrates the outer layer of the skin restoring the protective barrier and prevents moisture loss.
2. Its ability to reduce inflammation and heal abrasion soothes eczema irritation.
3. The nimbidin and nimbin compounds and the neem oil help to relieve redness and swelling. It also helps to heal dry and damaged skin.
4. Its antiseptic properties keep infections at bay.
4. Fights Fungal Infections:
Fungal infections of the skin like ring worms, nail fungus and atheletes foot are quite common.
1. Neem being one of the most powerful anti-fungal agents available in nature makes for a good replacement for the over the counter creams that are available at the pharmacists.
2. The two compounds from the leaves of the neem responsible for this are the gedunin and nimbidol. These compounds destroy the fungi that causes this infection.
3. Tests have proven that neem oil is effective on 14 different cultures of fungi.
5. Removes Dryness:
Neem seed oil is an effective skin conditioner.
1. It moisturizes the skin so deeply that it can repair prolonged skin dryness as well. It is for this reason that neem seed oil is also used in medicated dryness repair products.
2. Its herbal moisturizing formula gives you a well toned skin that is free of cracks and freckles.
6. Removes Pigmentation:
Neem seed oil is an ultimate pigmentation killer.
1. It imparts fairness to the skin with a splash of freshness when used regularly.
2. It slows down the production of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the skin coloring agent, which when secreted in higher amounts, leads to pigmentation.
3. Neem oil hampers the excessive formation of melanin. Therefore, it makes the skin fairer by reducing pigmentation.
Need some help? Ask us!