Triphala (Churna) Powder
Triphala (Churna) Powder
How do you ship your orders? by ground couriers We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders. Do you ship to international locations? We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location. How much time does it take for an order to be delivered? We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location's geographical constraints. How can I track my order? As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your 'My Account' section at the top right corner on our website www.wonderherbals.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping. How long do you take to dispatch an order? The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are: In-stock items (Items that we stock in our 4 warehouses hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement. What are the shipping charges on wonderherbals.com? The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. For example: 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 50 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 100 rupees). Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 500, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable. Please read the product details column before placing an order. Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time? Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don't fall under this, consider yourself lucky!! Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time: l. Firstly, the fulfillment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state's sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above. 2. Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.) 3. The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. 4. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. 5. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY At Wonder Herbals, we understand how much you value your every purchase. And we are committed to making your shopping experience with us as delightful as possible. Therefore, in the rare event that you are not fully satisfied with what you ordered, just return it to us. You can conveniently initiate the return on our Website. We will ensure you get a resolution as quickly as possible. Our Returns policy may vary slightly depending on the product and seller. We assure you that all products sold on WonderHerbals are brand new and 100% genuine. In case the product you received is ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’, our Friendly Returns policy has got you covered. Possible resolution could be Replacement, Exchange or Refund in case we are unable to provide a Replacement/Exchange. All this is backed byWonderHerbals’s Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. In any case, all your purchases on WonderHerbals are backed by Buyer Protection for 15 days from the date of delivery, in case you face any issues. If the product is out of stock or a replacement/exchange cannot be issued, full refund in 10 days will be provided on successful pick up of the product at no extra cost.
Indian Ayurvedic medicine is perhaps the oldest and most trusted form of healing the body. While the world has evolved and changed, the cures, recipes, and home remedies of Indian Ayurveda have stood the test of time. They have only become more trusted and widely used with time. Today, with increasing awareness about health and side effects of allopathic medicine, using kitchen herbs, spices and condiments for treatment is becoming an increasingly attractive option. One of the many home remedies recommended by Ayurveda for many simple day to day problems is Triphala.
What is Triphala?
Triphala is not a standalone kitchen species or herb. Triphala is, in fact, a combination of two Sanskrit words, Tri: three and Phala, which means fruit. This means “triphala” is not one fruit or herb, but three fruits in one, in their dried and powdered form. Triphala is composed of the following three fruits:
- Embilica Officinalis, commonly known to the Indian people as Amla and otherwise called Indian gooseberry
- Terminalia Bellirica, commonly referred to as Bibhitaki in many languages, called Vibhidaka in Sanskrit and many people also called it the bedda or “Baheda” in day to day language.
- Terminalia chebula, called haritaki in Sanskrit is a nut like fruit picked when it is still yellow and ripening, mostly known as “harad” to common people.
These three fruits are dried properly to get the right form, then mixed in right proportions and sold as ‘triphala’. You can also try and do the mixing at home and have your own little treatment pack at home.
Get a Doctor's advice for free at Lybrate, a StyleCraze partner.
6 Amazing Triphala Benefits:
While the three are used separately for various treatments plans, the three together can be quite a power packed treatment for a number of health problems. The benefits of Triphala churna are listed below.
1. Digestive Problems:
Triphala works great as a laxative and can be used to stimulate bowel movements for a clean stomach and bowel. People with digestive problems or bowel movements issues can have one spoon triphala before going to bed at night and be constipation free the next morning. You can also take a spoon early morning on an empty stomach with loads of water. What does that do? It
[ Read: Healthy Foods For Good Digestion ]
- Cleanses your stomach and ensure clearer stomach movements
- Is a great way to relieve gas by relieving one of flatulence
- Provides nutrition in the form of nutrients and vitamins to the entire digestive tract, starting from the oesophagus to the anus.
- Works to improve and strengthen the rectal muscles
Once you start consuming Triphala, you can also give your body the necessary detoxification. The herb lends your skin a glowing touch.
3. Healthy Eyes:
Triphala is a potent eye tonic which will keep your eyes healthy and sharp. Mix and soak about 1-2 spoons of triphala powder in warm water and leave it overnight. In the morning, strain the soaked mixture and use this mixture to clean your eyes. This simple remedy will keep your eyes infection free and healthy.
[ Read: Home Remedies For Long Eyelashes ]
4. Improved Blood Circulation:
The triphala churan is a great way to stimulate and improve healthy blood circulation by improving and increasing the cardio movements in the capillary and strengthening flavonoid, which aids in healthy and improved blood circulation.
5. Give Your Immunity a Boost:
Thanks to the wonderful triphala churna benefits that includes cleaning the gastric and digestive tract, improving blood circulation and nourishing the body from within by providing necessary nutrients and minerals, Tripala helps boost the body’s immunity with its power packed spoon of health.
Got queries regarding health and wellness? Ask the experts at Lybrate.
6. Reduces Inflammation:
Regular consumption of triphala also helps reduce internal and external inflammation that one might have due to lack of proper immunity or lack of nutrients in the body.
The Individual Contributors:
The triphala churan offers all these great properties thanks to its constituents, which are loaded with the goodness of nature.
1. Amla Does the Trick:
- Amla brings to the churan many benefits of its own. Amla is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in boosting immunity, works as a great antioxidant, and helps absorb food properly to improve digestion.
- Vitamin C is a richness that amla offers to anyone who consumes it and helps improve absorption of iron into the blood and is great for people who suffer with anemia.
- Vitamin C is also a stimulator for the gall bladder and liver and helps improve the digestive tract while detoxifying the body by the production of healthy radicals. It is also a good treatment for girls and women alike who suffer from menstrual problems.
- Amla is also good for the urinary system, respiratory system and removes mucus from the lungs.
- Also, since it stimulates blood circulation, amla stimulates the brain functioning and absorption of minerals that give considerable health to the skin, hair, nails, and teeth.
2. Harad is Amazing:
- Harad works for eyes and helps prevent diseases like cataract and glaucoma
- It improves and aids in promoting the healing process and hence any wounds, ulcers heal faster
- Harad works great for any kind of skin problems or diseases
- Harad also works for spleen, liver; helps with memory boosting and clarity of mind
- Since Harad is good for skin, it also is good as an anti-aging remedy for people
3. Baheda – The Wonder Watch:
- It works to help purify blood, burn and remove excess body fat along with harmful toxins, improves eye sight, and has antiviral and antibacterial qualities too.
- It also assists and works for strengthening the roots of the hair, reduce hair fall and graying of hair.
The three together are a powerful pack of health and work wonders for all kinds of health issues and problems. The biggest contributing factor is the fact that they clean the bowel and purify the blood. The two make for most of the problem we as humans face due to improper eating and reduced immunity. Once you get your bowel going and stomach healthy, you can rest assured of good health.
Above all, the triphala powder also aids to lose weight. Since it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, it is also used for arthritis treatment and to reduce inflammation. Also, it has antioxidants and is used to prevent or delay aging. It also has some anti-cancer properties.
How to Consume or Use the Triphala Churna?
Now that we have established and discussed in detail the many benefits of triphala churna, it is important to know and understand how to best take the churna for best result. Given that the 3 ingredients are all diverse in taste and not so good when you try and taste with your mouth, together they mix to form a taste that can sometimes be difficult for many to smell or digest.
- One is supposed to eat a spoonful of triphala with water, but if one finds it tough to gulp it down, mixing it with a little honey, lemon or sugar is a good idea. But it is important to mention here that add one of these only to slightly alter the taste of triphala powder, not to make it taste sweet.
- The best way is to consume the powder early in the morning on an empty stomach with warm water.
- Another way is to consume the powder at night about 2 hours before bed time with warm water. There is no recommended dosage as it has no side effects that have been established so far. So, the best is to know the dosage that works for you and stick to it.
- You can also make tea with the powder to get its benefits. Boil it in water and drink after adding about a teaspoon of honey to the mixture for good taste.
Need some help? Ask us!