||Calamus, Vacha, Bach, Vasambu, Baje, Vayambu, Vasa, Agri-turki
2. Parts used:
3. Properties and Action According to Indigenous Medical Systems:
- Rasa: Bitter and spice.
- Veerya: Ushna veerya.
- It is recommended for epilepsy.
- It is a good remedy for inflammatory swellings.
- The powder of vasa heals the wounds.
- This is a good remedy for angina [severe sore throat],arthritis, asthma and diarrhea.
- It also helps to cure gum diseases, colic pain, dyspepsia cough and deafness
Deafness, dyspepsia, gastritis.
- Good remedy for hysteria, insanity, laryngitis, loss of appetite and nasal congestion,
Neuralgia, rheumatism, shock, sinus headaches, sinusitis, ulcers.
- The nature of this herb as follows: aromatic, stimulant, carminative, diuretic, astringent, anthelmintic, mild laxative and aphrodisiac.
- It helps the patient to recover from habitual constipation, flatulence and paralytic and nervous affections.
5. Names due to Physical properties:
- Ugragandha: With pungent smell.
- Deerga patraka: With long leaves.
6. Names due to Medical properties:
- Smriti sagari: Develops memory power.
Order deliveries will be made between 10AM – 6:30PM Monday – Saturday.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. Wonder Herbals® takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
Wonder Herbals® is not responsible for damage after delivery.
All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size , volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. Or mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).